Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday June 30th (My Friday)





Breakfast: 2 eggs (3) w/1 small diced tomato(0), 1/4 avocado (2) and 1/4 cup salsa (1) = 6 points (20.69%)= 256 calories (20.48%)

Lunch: 3 oz of grilled chicken (4), light wheat hamburger bun (2), 1 medium green pepper (0), 1/4 c. greek yogurt dip(1), 1 apple (0) = 7 points = 417 calories

Dinner: Hot dog at new hot dog place in city (12) this is a guesstimate. The worst hotdog I could find was 12 points. I'm sure they get worse though. 420 calories

Dessert: WW ice cream bar (4) = 150 calories

Total for today = 29 points = 1243 calories. I'm shooting for 29 points or 1250 calories whichever is less so this was a pretty good day.

I came home and did Level 2 of 30 Day Shred. I'm still shaking. Jillian is hardcore. Plus I bought the magazine with the Jillian article. I think I may read her book. She is so awesome! I love her. And she looked really pretty in the magazine. She never gets all dolled up.

Thanks for the information about the calorie app. I love it! I'm amazed by how many products you can find on it. And the barcode thing. I am dying to try it. How incredible! I love technology!

3 comments:

  1. Also, found this part of an article on another blog. It is an interview Jillian Michaels did for Fitness magazine.

    What advice do women always ask you for? Jillian's answer: "They get caught on plateaus. In that case what you need to do is give yourself a couple of days rest and bump up your calories by 10 percent. When you lose weight quickly, your body often responds by releasing hormones to increase your appetite and store more fat. That's a survival instinct meant to help us conserve duel during times of famine. You can outsmart it by eating a little more and resting. That usually helps jump start your metabolism again."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy because I didn't exercise on Monday or Tuesday and I lost on Wednesday. Maybe if I load my workouts Wednesday through Sunday then the beginning of my week can be my rest. Our bodies are so weird sometimes.

    ReplyDelete