Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday July 1st

I'm so excited it's the first. #1 just because I finally have health insurance. I successfully survived a month uninsured, whew!

I took today off so I'm just trying to catch up on stuff around the house that way I can enjoy the rest of the weekend in its entirety. I'm going to try to do yoga this afternoon and then run tonight after it cools down.

Breakfast: 2 eggs (3) w/ 1/4 avocado (2), 1 tomato diced(0), 1/4 c. salsa (1) = 6 points = 256 calories

My friend Melissa is coming into town today from Denver and she wants to eat at Ted's or Senor Tequila so I'm saving up some points/calories for fajitas. My goal is to eat no chips and to not have an alcoholic beverage.

I hope you're having a great Friday!

Lunch: Okay so I broke my 2 rules but I still stayed within my limits for the day so I figured it was acceptable. I got the vegetable relish to munch on instead of eating the chips but my mouth was on fire so I at some chips to cool it. I counted them though.

Chicken fajitas w/no tortillas, cheese, sour cream or guac (8), 4 tortilla chips (1), Corona (5) = 14 points = 591 calories

Dinner: Turkey burger (5) on light wheat bun (2) with tomato and onion and grilled corn on the cob (2) = 9 points = 374 calories



Today's total = 29 points = 1221 calories

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you were sensible about breaking your rules!!!

    The dinner looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete