Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday June 29th

Breakfast- Yoplait harvest peach yogurt- 3 points and 100 calories
- 1/2 nectarine - 0 points and 30 calories

Lunch - Turkey Subway sandwich and baked lays - 7 points for the sandwich, 4 for the chips.

14/19 points used. 15 left for dinner.

Now here's the deal. The old me would say that I ate poorly for dinner and leave it at that but tonight I will be accountable. I don't know if I can track everything so instead I'll just write what I wrote. Claim it and move on.

- 3 margaritas (happy hour with Sarah and Kristine)
-chips, salsa and guacamole
-3 mini chicken tacos
-1 scoop of light key lime pie ice cream on a cake cone from Braums


Yes, this was bad. However, Sarah and I have been using Wednesday evening as our free pass day to use our extra points and eat what we want. A time to sit, eat and just enjoy the middle of our week.

However, there is a bright spot to this. I came home and did my 5K training for 30 minutes. It starts with a brisk 5 minute walk then run/walk for 22 minutes with a 5 minute cool down.

Also, I went and weighed in today and lost 1.2 pounds this week so I'm feeling better. But I must say knowing this I have to be accountable to this blog makes me feel good. It's nice to know someone will be reading this besides just me.

Thanks dude for always being there and supporting me.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss!!! 1.2 pounds is huge!

    Also way to go on owning it! That's hard to do my friend!

    Also, are you doing the couch2-5k?? Sounds like you are doing wonderfully!!! My goal is to get back to exercising in the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the WW version of couch to 5k. It's almost identical but some of the intervals are a little different. It's funny because I've been working out with Jillian now for 3 weeks and my legs are a lot stronger so when I ran for the first time last night since starting her program running felt totally different. I can really tell my legs are a lot stronger. Especially my thighs. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete