Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday--I'm really glad we are doing this!

  • Breakfast/Lunch (woke up late and was a weird day):  iced coffee with cream and splenda drops(0.92), 2.6 oz. cherry tomatoes (1.85), 1/2 avocado (1.87)
  •  Dinner:  bacon wrapped shrimp, 1/2c. squash(2.6), cheese (4), tortilla chips (15), salsa(2.88)
  • Other:  glass of wine(4), sugar free blackberry cobbler(?)
                        =~40?NC (9.2 from veggies)



Short-term goals:
  1. start back exercising on a regular basis!  No more "it's too hot" excuse!
  2. bring my lunch every day
Long Term Goals:
  1. Be happy with how I'm doing for when I have to buy a new business suit for interviews (and for when I have to wear it this fall) 


Well, the cobbler is an unknown, but it does have crust.  It is the sugar free kind my mom makes though, and I couldn't pass it up!!  Tonight was our "going out to eat" night for the week though.  Weird day....I woke up pretty late and kind of just had brunch and an early dinner.  

    3 comments:

    1. Heat and business suits are both killers. I know you can do it! How are the new videos going? Do they get increasingly harder?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yeah I haven't been doing them, haha After four weeks you switch to the harder set. But they are so hard that they get easier, but only because you can survive a little bit longer on each one.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Your dinner sounded amazing! I think everyone needs a day off so you can eat the things you crave. I think it makes the rest of the week better.

      Do you guys have big plans for the 4th? Going to the lake?

      ReplyDelete