Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday the 2nd

Ok so I'm at the parents house which is why posting has been delayed.

Breakfast - 1 egg (1), 1/2 avocado (3), 2 tbsp salsa (0) = 4 points=205 calories

Lunch - basically was me snacking. 1 serving of popchips (3), 1 serving of mixed nuts (5), 1 snowcone (6)=14 points=600 calories. I completely am guessing about the snowcone. I put down 2 cups which on the ww app was 6 points and I just put it in the calorie counter as 310 calories. No idea how right that is.

Dinner- 4 oz of Greek goat meet (4), 1.5 oz of tzatziki sauce (1)=5 points= 164 calories. This is my new favorite dinner when I come back home. The Greek place in Stillwater is so good and the meat and sauce are so low in points but really fill you up and it tastes so good!

Total = 23 points= 969 calories I will try to have a good snack later. We are going to watch despical me.

1 comment: