Monday, July 11, 2011

7/11/11

  • Breakfast:  greek yogurt with strawberries (10)
  • Snack:  tomatoes (3.5)
  • Lunch: steak, broccoli with cheese (6.89)
  • Snack:  two sugar free chocolates (1)
  • Dinner:  steak, cauliflower (4.72)
  • Snack:  pudding/strawberries/walnuts (10)

I'm with Garfield, I hate Mondays.  I always feel like I am already behind by the end of the day!! Busy, busy week ahead. I get tomorrow afternoon off, but then have to go back for evening clinic.  Yuck.

Hope they keep serving healthy options for you!  Hope you have fun in Chicago!  Hopefully it is much cooler there.  This weather just stinks.

1 comment:

  1. I hate Mondays too. It must be an epidemic. Maybe we need more yoga and relaxation in our lives.

    Btw just wanted to say i love this blog!!!! It makes my days so much better.

    ReplyDelete