Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday (yay, today I get the afternoon off!)

Well it is a beautiful morning here! It is cool and breezy, and it is perfect for sitting out on the back porch while drinking my coffee and blogging! We have gotta rain the past couple of days, so that has helped. Wish I could stay out here rather than head to work! I love sitting here listening to the birds and the trains. So peaceful....

Hope Chicago is going well, although I'm not too sure about it if it involves a test!! :)
Hope the weather is lovely and that you've gotten to experience the city some.

I ended up being only a little bad yesterday evening. I didn't eat but a bite or two of the garlic mashed potatoes on my plate! Not sure if I cane update that blog fro. My iPad since I started it on the computer....will try to update it this afternoon.

Breakfast: coffee with cream (.92), bacon, 1/2 avocado, (1.87)
Lunch: tomatoes (2.88), squash (12.67)
Snack:  cream cheese with cinnamon and splenda heated up (3)
Dinner:  shrimp cargot, salad, steak, green beans, 1 roll
Snack:  1/2 cup rocky road ice cream-no cone(15)

No comments:

Post a Comment