Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday - The Real Return Home

So I didn't end up leaving yesterday. They needed 2 people to give up their seats on the plane and were giving away $400 airline credits so I did it and stayed in Chicago last night.

I had to rush home and get Ashley a wedding gift and then drive to Cushing and now I'm exhausted. I had to get up at 5:50 to catch my flight so I just did points again today. I'll start back with calories tomorrow.

Breakfast: Fruit cup = 0 points = 110 calories

Lunch: Amy's light enchilada = 6 points

Snack: fruit and punch at the shower (4?)

Dinner: Turkey burger and side salad (15?)

Total = 25 points + popcorn (5) = 30 points

I rented a movie so I will probably enjoy popcorn later. I am still drinking diet coke this week because I still have some in my house and I got a headache at the airport yesterday and didn't want to buy $10 Tylenol. I do want to start no pop. Just later on this week.

Hope Harry Potter was good and that you're having a great weekend. We need to plan our get together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment