Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday July 15th- jet planes and check-ins

Breakfast: boiled egg (2), watermelon(0), pineapple (0) = 2 points = 156 calories

I feel much better today. See yesterdays post for my freakout. I got up early and ran this morning and now I feel a ton better. I think the most important thing I learned from this experience so far is that certain things aren't worth it. I've been eating a lot of processed food on this trip. Sometimes just bc it's the only thing there. Sometimes just because I want it. I look back at this week and overall it wasn't horrendous. However if I had to do it over again I would change some things but thats the great part. I can change those things going forward and not repeat those same actions.

No more chips at subway or at lunch places. Are those calories and points worth it? No.

No more pop. No points but I think in trying to encompass a total healthy lifestyle I need to cut pop. So here we go.

Hope you have a great Friday!

Lunch: Turkey sandwich at Einstein Bagel Co. = 7 points = 270 calories

Snack: Chai latte = 7 points = 260 calories

Dinner: Bloody mary (5), salad (11) = 16 points

Total = 32 points

I ended up staying in Chicago and didn't get to my room til late so I didn't count the calories, just points.

1 comment:

  1. I think the pop thing is a good thing...it may make you crave carby things because your body thinks it is getting sugar and sends out some insulin, but then it doesn't get it so you get cravings. (this is how it works for some people anyway--certainly not everyone) I know that if I drink crystal light too much, I start craving sweets/bread/carbs.

    ReplyDelete