Friday, July 22, 2011

FRIDAY

So yesterday was one of those really long days-didn't get done or even have a chance to blog on the phone until about 10 last night and I just went to bed instead. 

Sounds like you had a really good night!!  Cant wait to hear all about it and your new venture!!!  :)  Where do you want to meet on Saturday?

Breakfast:  cereal with the fixin's (I get stuck in ruts and eat the same thing 100 times....)
Lunch:  hopefully Ghengis Grill
Dinner:  James' Low-Carb Spaghetti
Snacks: tomatoes, cheesestick

4 comments:

  1. I eat the same things too...obviously judging from my past week. I think it's good to vary it up but the planning and shopping aspect of that makes me not want to do it.

    I don't care where we meet on Saturday. Are we still on for noon? Are we doing lunch? If we are I vote somewhere like Mexico Joes but you know me...I can eat anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico Joes at noon sounds perfect! See ya then!! I have to be at the reception/shower thingy at 6pm at the Fireman's place on fairgrounds..... So I'm free until then, just have to get some type of gift. (For Dusty, he got married!) I'm thinking lunch, shopping, and then coffee/strategy session. Thoughts? What do you have on your schedule tomorrow? Anything we need to add?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scratch that--I now have to go home and get James in between (I was just going to drop him off in Perkins because we don't want to have two cars)......ANYWAY, maybe we should just plan on lunch and shopping and strategizing while we do those two things? Poop this is turning into a weird mess that is entirely unorganized! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay. I can do whatever. We'll just meet at noon and go from there.

    ReplyDelete