Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wimpy Wednesday

  • Breakfast:  cereal with strawberries and almonds
  • Snack:  cheesestick
  • Lunch:  chicken tiki marsala at the Indian food place.  I got vegetables instead of rice at least.  And didn't eat much of the Naan--even though it was reeeeeeaallly good and fresh!  No idea how bad this was.  Probably pretty bad.  
  • Dinner:   small piece of steak, 1/2 a bowl of cereal.  Nothing is tasting very good right now!

I'm just ready for this week to be over with.  I am so over this rotation.  Seriously boring.  Also, want to shop for a wedding gift at Wal-Mart with me on Saturday?  Gotta get one before Saturday evening.  

I'm ready for our meet-up.   Maybe we could get magazines and go sit at Starbucks/aspen?  Thinking about bringing my laptop if you're interested....  hrm.....  Just thoughts.  I need some serious motivation!!

1 comment:

  1. I say yes to all of the above. I will bring my laptop as well. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete