Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday July 21st (Couldn't it be Friday?)

Breakfast: 2 eggs (3), 2.5 oz avocado (3), 1/4 honeydew (0) = 6 points = 368 calories

Lunch: Turkey on wheat bun w/tomato & mustard (4), corn on the cob (2), peach, almonds (3) = 9 points = 389 calories

Dinner: Tofu noodles w/pesto(6), 1/2 bloody mary (3), cupcake (5), skim milk (2) = 16 points

Total = 31 points

Went out and ran 7 walked 2 and repeated 3 times and did a 5 minute walk warm up and 5 minute walk cool down.



Starting off my water and no more pop challenge. I think this is going to be great!I think it will be totally worth it and will make me feel so much better.

So I have to go to sushi again tonight but I did some research on this place and I think they serve tofu noodles that are pretty much like nothing. They are 20 calories a serving and you can get them with veggies and light sauce so I'm hoping to just have that and sorbet for dessert or a bloody mary. I'm going out with Betsy so it will probably be a bloody Mary. I am going to go home and work out though afterwards.

I'm a little nervous about dinner because Betsy is bringing her friend who is a vegan/healthfood chef that trained in NYC and I really think I want to open a food truck. I've been thinking about it for about a month now and I can't get the thought out of my head. And I told Betsy about it and the next week her friend all of a sudden moves back from NYC. I think the timing is so meant to be. Even if she doesn't want to partner up I'm hoping she can introduce me to some other local chefs. I mean I would obviously need to get a feel for the person because the concepts are going to come from both of us and we have to have a similar stance on the business's future. I think this is really what my next step is supposed to be though so I think there's a lot of pressure. I have all of these inside voices telling me I can't do this and to not even try but then I think...why not? Why can someone else succeed at this and I can't? So here's to tonight going well!

Tonight was so awesome. I can't wait to tell you all about it on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment