Sunday, July 17, 2011

PostSecret Day (aka Sunday)

Sunday again.  I'm beginning to dislike Sundays only because they mean the weekend is winding down.  Looking forward to this week though a little bit because I get Tuesday afternoon, Thursday morning and all day Friday off!  
  • Breakfast:  3/4c. cereal + 1/2 oz. almonds + 1oz. blueberries +1c. almond milk=13.51
  • Lunch:  reheated spaghetti (5) with sauce (7)--we finally finished it off today, haha. =25.51
  • Dinner:  "fancy" hamburger patties with cheese, bacon, avocados, and portabello mushrooms
I think it is hard deciding what to eat too.  I feel like if I plan it out the day before, it is much easier, but that takes work, haha!  Didn't get much groceries this weekend (which drives me nuts feeling unprepared for the week) but James is going probably on Tuesday.   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment