Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day!

  • Breakfast: almond flour pancakes with sugar free blackberry glaze, iced coffee=16.92
  • Lunch: pulled pork sandwich on a thin-bun, cucumbers, queso and chips (couldn't resist my Mom's!)
  • Dinner: whole acorn squash
You were productive today!!!!  I didn't do much--went to Mom and Dad's for lunch and dominoes, which was fun.  Sat outside some and enjoyed the AWESOME weather.  I did clean the treadmill of and do laundry!  Yay for something productive!!


2 comments:

  1. Yum. That looks delicious. Did they taste just like pancakes or nuttier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture was a bit different--not very fluffy, but they sure were good. And much more filling due to the protein! I didn't think they tasted overly nutty--I think it definitely added flavor!

    ReplyDelete