Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Cauliflower fried rice, yogurt

Dinner: Somewhere w/Shanetha. Edit: shared a small pizza with Shanetha. I had my half w/green chiles and roma tomatoes. I also had a bloody mary.

Activity: Gym - elliptical/run, may go to cycling class. I totally slept in this morning. I had some really weird dreams last night that kept me up. Have you ever had those dreams where you almost don't believe them but you know you want them to be real and then you wake up and realize that it wasn't real and it's sort of sad? Well I had that last night and it's still on my mind all morning. I'm going to try and do two activities tonight and if not I'll just workout for an hour.

I just got home (9pm) so no workout today. I'm going to get up early and either go to the gym and run or run outside and then I'll go to Zumba tomorrow night. 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean with the dreams--I've had a few of those! Mostly though I just dream about doing work all night or studying, haha.

    ReplyDelete