Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No idea what day it is...honestly. I know it's 9/7/2011 at least......

...and I only know that because every piece of paperwork I write all day has to be date and timed.....
  • Breakfast: blackberries, tortilla with ham and cheese, coffee
  • Snack: apple and 1/4c. greek yogurt (with splenda and vanilla--tastes like fruit dip)
  • Lunch: 1c. low carb mac and cheese (my plan was to get a grilled chicken breast in the caf at lunch, but alas, there was no official lunch today)
  • Snack: 100cal cocoa almonds
  • Dinner: cauliflower pizza!  (my fav!)
Went to bed at 8:30 last night and am considering it again tonight (if the pizza is done in time for that--it is still cooking!).  So. Tired.  But, I'm having lots of fun on my rotation--it doesn't feel like work while I am there at least.  I keep telling myself I'm going to come home a vacuum and work out, but I barely make it off of the couch!!  

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try the fruit dip! Sounds good!

    Yum to cauliflower pizza! I'm glad it doesn't feel like a job! I am so happy for you! You're living out your dream. What an inspiration dude!

    ReplyDelete