Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday (Already!!!)

Breakfast: Raisin, Date & Walnut oatmeal, skim milk

Lunch: Apple, yogurt, pizza, 2 pumpkin cookies

Dinner: Cauliflower fried rice w/no meat 

Dessert: 2 pumpkin cookies (or like 6 pumpkin cookies, probably should have counted)

Activity: Went and did my run this morning outside and it felt so good! I ran 4 walked 2 5 times and then ran the last 3 minutes of cool down. I am also going to try and make it to zumba tonight. I Think doing two-a-days at least 3 times a week will be my activity goal for the month of September. I haven't decided on any other goals yet. I will try and pick some out by the end of today.

Zumba was especially awesome tonight! Great music!

I'm going to bag up the cookies because I can't handle portion control. I'm going to make this my food goal for the month. I just need to learn to walk away and do something else if I don't feel full.

September Goals:
-At least 3 days of 2-a-days a week. And at least 2 other days with one activity
-Portion control!
-Try to limit processed foods to 1-2 a day if any.

Does oatmeal count as processed if it's Quaker? I'm guessing with the added sugar it would but I thought I would double check.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to make the fried rice! It looks so good.

    I'm so proud of your fitness regimen! You are doing so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete