Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday 11/11/11

Breakfast: english muffin w/1 tsp earth balance, pineapple chobani

Lunch: Kaisers with mom (either a buffalo burger or a salad) Mom's doctor appt ran too long so I ate with Sarah instead. Ordered the hummus sandwich which is just hummus and veggies on naan bread. I forgot it came with fries so I might have eaten them. They were so good! And it wasn't a huge portion so I feel okay about it.

Dinner: ???? Maybe a hummus melt

Activity: Rest Day

I have declared today (other than Veterans day and a really cool date) Decorate for Christmas day. I'm going to watch Christmas movies, eat some lowfat popcorn, maybe drink some cocoa and decorate my house until it looks like Santa's workshop exploded, haha.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAY for decorating!!!!!!!! (although, it is a bit late for you! haha!)

    ReplyDelete