Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday November 12th

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs w/english muffin

Lunch:??? Pop chips, celery w/hummus, turkey pepperoni

Dinner: Cauliflower pizza, pumpkin pizza crust pizza, salad (The girls are coming over for homemade pizza and movies. I'm making 2 kinds of crust and trying to make everything as healthy as possible)

Activity: Running outside - Didn't happen

Lots to do today. Have to get everything ready for tonight.

To Do:

1. Wash Dishes
2. Laundry
3. Grocery shop
4. Reconcile checkbook
5. Decorate Christmas tree
6. Make pizza dough
7. Clean floors

I ended up only making the pumpkin pizza crust because it made 2 pizzas. One half for everybody so they could choose their own toppings. It worked out so well and the crust was awesome. I got it from Neverhomemaker's blog. They make pizza all the time and have a ton of recipes. That same dough can be used to make garlic knots which now I really want to try. Here is the recipe


I ran out of time to do everything else today so tomorrow I will get up and start laundry and get my checkbook reconciled and see what else I need to get done before I got to Shanetha's intermural game at noon.

I'll also run the nutrition on the crust to see what it comes out to. There still is flour so I know for you guys it still can't top the cauliflower crust. Edit: I just ran the nutrition and for two slices the crust (it's pretty thick) turned out to have 450 calories. That's pretty high but 2 pieces is more than enough and it's super filling. And to know that you made it your self and it's all natural is really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment