Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 76-Postgrad

WI: I went and weighed in but will go on Monday to celebrate. I dropped 2.4 pounds!!! (+5)I will measure later today. Lost 1/2 an inch from hips.(+1) Ate on plan all week(+5). Reached no goal(bummer). +11

Lost: 1/2 inch from hips.

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled-4
pumpkin muffin-3

Lunch: Turkey sandwich w/laughing cow-3

Snack: Crackers w/2 laughing cow-3(this was the only healthy thing my parents had in the whole entire house except for some tv dinners).

Dinner: WW tv dinner-6

Dessert: English muffin /w 1 tbsp pb-3

Snack: Rice krispies w/soy milk-3

24/22 (used 2 weeklies)

I know next week is test week but I'm coming to Perkins today if you need a break. Do you need anything from Edmond?

Daily: Vitamin, protein, dairy, oil, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol. NSV(not eating any of the junk in my parents house), hoping to sneak activity in before I go to bed.

I think I was so hungry today because I had absolutely no fruits/veggies. How is this possible? I keep saying everyday I'm going to do something better tomorrow, I better actually start doing it.

19 points for today.

3 comments:

  1. Nah, I think I am good, but thanks for the offer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WI was great! Did you change anything this week that you feel made you more successful??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't workout, haha. I also ate lasagna and cheesecake for a meal. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe my body just needed a few days. I will get back to exercising today though.

    ReplyDelete