Saturday, October 3, 2009

DAY 90-MANDA

New week! I weighed in this morning and it wasn't pretty (it's my time of the month--boo on uterii), but I am ready for a new, fresh week. I feel like if I would just not eat out I would be fine, you know? It's when I go out to eat that I tell myself "You deserve this!" and eat whatever I want (in large quantities). So this week, my goal is to really make good choices when I have/get to eat out (even if the soup is spectacular).

About to head out to the pumpkin patch! I love fall!

Breakfast: coffee and milk <>, 1 cup blackberries <>
Lunch: shrimp cocktail<> with avocado<>, chips(3) and salsa<>
Snack: chocolate pudding<>
Dinner: stirfry<>, brown rice<>, shrimp<>
Snack: 1 cup blackberries <>, chocolate pudding <>

Points: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, protein, oils, limited, tracking, sleep, NSV (talked them into making me a shrimp cocktail even though it's not on the menu at Palamino's), dairy=10

Weeklies Left: 32

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, the Pumpkin Patch! That sounds like so much fun.

    I got the key to the house so let me know the next time you have free time and we'll go check it out...and get some frozen yogurt!

    ReplyDelete