Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday---

I'm sorry about no post yesterday. Lots of different things happening and just didn't get any time to get on my computer. I'm back though and am starting something different today. I want to start tracking again hardcore. I'm going to do the old Weight Watchers plan and calorie count. My weight is up the past 2 weeks and I know it's because of my portions.

I didn't answer your question about the chips. They are called Eatsmart Naturals. They're made by the Snyeder's of Hanover people. They're made with whole yellow corn, canola oil, rice flour, sesame seeds, brown flax seeds, chia seeds, quinoa flakes and sea salt. They still have 19g of carbs per serving though. They were really good. I guess they have different flavors. I just bought the sea salt variety to go with my nachos.

I also found this dark chocolate almond spread. It has about the same nutritional value as pb except it's a little less calories and fat. I tried it on an english muffin last night and it was awesome.

I went to try out those food trucks on Friday night and 40 state officials came to shut down every establishment by 8:30. There were 5 different agencies there. Needless to say that's a tad bit scary how much opposition food trucks seem to be encountering lately. I'm going to try and call the mayor again tomorrow to make sure he knows this happened and if there's going to be a solution.

Also, in other news I ended it with that guy. I guess I could have saved myself time and done it last Monday when I was talking about it. Yesterday he asked if he could take me to dinner and then he sorta invited himself over here first. I had stuff to do so I asked if we could meet somewhere. He said just let him know and that he owes me dinner and he feels bad. So I went and ran my errands and an hour and a half later texted him and told him I was finishing up and if he had a place in mind. Didn't hear from him so I started taping off my dining room (I painted my dining room/kitchen last night) and then I hear his motorcycle pull up. He came in and I was sorta upset that he just showed up. I just wanted to meet him somewhere. So anyway I finished taping and asked if he knew where he wanted to go for dinner.There was a silent pause so I turned to look at him and saw it on his face...I asked if he already ate and he said yes, because he was hungry and didn't know how long I would take. So what in the hell? You come over when I basically say not to and it's not even to take me to dinner. You ate without me! I just told him that we weren't doing this tonight and that I was going to get dinner and paint my wall...Alone. I just can't stand people being inconsiderate like that. Don't ask someone to dinner and then eat without them. If you're going to do that at least have the decency to tell them that that's what you're doing. So anyway, he's gone now. Back to simple life.

Breakfast: English muffin (1), dark chocolate almond butter (2), banana(2), skim milk (2) = 7 points = 381 calories

Lunch: black beans w/salsa and cheese

Dinner: Somewhere in Stillwater. Mom wants me to go watch this speaker talking about Islam at our church. (Edit) We just ended up chilling at the house so I ate some cheese and wheat thins, a piece of butterscotch pudding thing and 2 cookies. Super healthy.

Snack: Apple & dark chocolate almond butter (this stuff may be dangerous)

Activity: Zumba...Sarah is going to do it with me today. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. What was the problem according to the officials? Lack of licensing? That is kind of scary, but I'm sure you can figure out a way around it!

    The almond spread sounds awesome! YUM.

    That is really crappy--especially early on in a relationship. I mean if you'd been dating for 7 months maybe it would be different. How dumb.

    What color did you paint your dining room??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food truck thing was caused by 5 different agencies. It was basically a raid by the state of OK. 5 different agencies, 40 different officials. Pure ridiculous. Apparently 2 state reps will be talking about a solution on monday.

    Tim is dumb. And to top it off I haven't heard from him. Clearly I meant a lot.

    I painted it a blue/teal color. I'll post a pic!

    ReplyDelete