Friday, September 2, 2011

Freakin Friday (I may start puttin the word freakin before everything)

Breakfast: Smoothie...if it will thaw out. I made one a week ago and saved the other half in the freezer. It's not really cooperating so far. I ran out of time this morning for anything else because I slept in.

Snack: Almond bar - smoothie never thawed and I was starving. I won't try the smoothie thing again.

Lunch: Somewhere with Sarah. We went to West. I had a portabella caprese sandwich. It came with couscous salad but it wasn't good so I only at the sandwich.

Dinner: English muffins w/tuna

Activity: Elliptical/run at the gym. Edit: no gym. I had to go back to work. I just got home (11:50) My manager came over at 4:15 and asked if I had plans this weekend. You know that's never a good sign. I had to finish this one return and I told him I like to go to zumba on Saturdays til 10:15. He thought that would put him reviewing too late so I just decided to go back in tonight and bust it out. I feel good that it's finished and that I'm done for the weekend. Hello 3 day break!

So I didn't get up this morning. I'm not feeling too hot. I have a headache and my back really hurts. Not sure if it's from working out or that time of the month. I'm just glad that time of the month got here. I sorta skipped the last 2 months...I think mostly from the working out and change of diet but I'm happy it's back. I was starting to get a little worried.

Hope you have a great Friday. Any labor day weekend plans? Lake?

No comments:

Post a Comment