Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday

  • Breakfast: apple with PB, iced coffee
  • Lunch: stuffed spud at Rib Crib (I mostly just ate the brisket with a few bites of potato)
  • Snack: blackberries
  • Dinner:  chicken breast with greek yogurt dip, fresh steamed green beans, and baked cauliflower.  
Whew, what a week.  Busy busy busy.  I'm on my sub-internship for OB/Gyn, which basically means I'm pretending to be a resident and showing them how hard I can work .  I also submitted my residency application this week, which I am glad to have done; now just waiting to hear back for interviews.  

So how is the truck coming along?  Did you guys find one?? 

No big plans for the weekend.  Probably just spending some time with the families since we haven't seen them in a while.  I'm glad to have a 3 day weekend though!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment