Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday

I actually got up and did a spin class at 5:15!!! I'm so glad I did because it felt so good to be up and doing something just for me. The gym was packed. I had no idea so many people got up that early to work out. I think I want to start working out twice a day and see how I feel. I think that will help with my eating too. When I work out I crave water more and just generally eat better I think. Maybe my problem has been not working out until after dinner and by that point I've already done all that damage. I'm going to try this for the next 3 weeks to see if I can make it a habit.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon, grape tomatoes, 1/2 pack 100 cal guacamole = 255 calories (33.33% fat, 46.43% protein, 20.24% carbs)

Lunch: Tuna salad on an english muffin (261 cal), WW yogurt(100 cal), apple (72 cal) = 433 calories (5.70 % fat, 30.25% protein, 64.05% carbs)

Snack: Peach = 61 calories (2.32% fat, 8.51%, 89.17% carbs)

Dinner: Pizza with the girls. I'm going to eat just one slice and then get a salad. No alcohol. I may have a diet coke. Pizza isn't the same without diet coke. So we all split a pizza. I had 2 pieces and 3 of the toasted ravioli. No alcohol.

Night activity: Running. I think I'm going to start couch to 5k back at week 3. I've taken a break so I think it would be good to sort of re-condition. Edit: I started back on Week 2. It's amazing how you can lose ground so quickly. I saw run 7 minutes walk 2 and repeat 3 times and I was like, "yeah right". So I ran 3 walked 3, 4 times and did 5 minutes warm up and cool down.

I still haven't decided how I'm going to structure my workouts. I know I want to do zumba on Saturdays for sure and probably on Sundays so for the week I may just do strength training and cardio. Tuesday/Thursday may be strength and then Saturday I do toning with zumba. I will get cardio in on Tuesday/Thursday too maybe with elliptical and then I may continue to do cycling on M/W/F mornings and some sort of run in the evening. I sort of want to check out boot camp at the Y as well. I think they have that tomorrow morning. I wonder if I can be that daring. I guess I can always try it once and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment