Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday

Wow!  Look at you!  I'm so proud of you!!

I don't know!  I know you do well on WW, but then it is kind of hard to do it forever isn't it?  I don't know....


  • Breakfast: 1/2 apple with PB, bacon, iced coffee
  • Lunch:  small portion of mac and cheese (not low carb)
  • Snack: 2 mini baby bell cheeses
  • Dinner: kids sized quesadilla (figured portion control was better for today since I didn't have a choice as to what I ate today)
I'm on a hard rotation right now, and I forget how hard it is to multi-task my food with a tough schedule.  At this point I'm lucky if I get to eat at all.....   I've been bringing healthy snacks, but sometimes don't even have time to fit those in!  

Sounds like we are both struggling with our eating!!  :(

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you have something that is hindering your eating and it's not all will power getting in your way. From the looks of it I'd say you've been doing pretty well!

    What rotation are you on?

    Do you have to work this weekend?

    ReplyDelete