Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday - Freakin September 1st!!!

So glad it's September! I'm more ready for fall than I have ever been.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, 1 c. grape tomatoes, 1/2 pack 100 cal. guacamole

Snack: Oat and chocolate bar (I was starving)


Lunch: Tuna on english muffin, apple, yogurt

Snack: Cookie cake?? hahaha. I did eat some cookie cake. Scraped off the icing.

Dinner: cauliflower tots, black bean burger on english muffin,

dessert: blackberries

Went and did boot camp this morning for an hour and 15 minutes. I may not be able to walk later this afternoon.

I want to do zumba tonight though. I may not get out of bed on Saturday.

I am worn out after today. I'm going to bed so I can get up and do spin class tomorrow. I may take tomorrow evening off. Boot camp was so crazy this morning. I can already feel the effects.

1 comment:

  1. Had late clinic tonight and just got home. I'll post tomorrow I promise!!

    You are doing great though!!!!

    ReplyDelete