Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

Food Log (hopefully it worked, if it didn't let me know and I'll try again)

Breakfast: Instant Oatmeal

Lunch: Tuna on hamburger bun, apple & cheese

Dinner: Somewhere w/Sarah: Went to Stella for Italian. We had elderberry spritzers which were delicious. Shared some brushcetta and then I had the broccoli and chicken risotto. It was so good!

Activity: Weights and elliptical/treadmill - No workout. Went with Megan at 10:20 to watch the Warrior Movie.

I'm so glad the cooler weather is coming back. I think it makes me happier. I've been in a funk too. I think part of it is the job and having no friends here. I'm hoping it will get better. If it doesn't then I'm just looking at it as a way to make me focus on Skookum and really get it off the ground. We hit a snag with our loan and SBA because of all of the things they were wanting (life insurance to be appointed to them, 10% paid at closing, lien on my house and car) so I'm going to talk to Lynn on Friday at Payne County Bank. He sounded pretty optimistic on the phone. If that one doesn't pan out we are just going to start catering and I'll probably get a second job if need be. But Skookum will happen!!! I'm going to trademark the name on Friday as well or sooner if I can make it to the capital sooner.

1 comment:

  1. It tells me I don't have access. I'm guessing you have it where you limit who can see your stuff. Confirm me as a buddy to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete