Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday

Today has been one of those days where I obsessively check my email without result.  Ever do that?  My board scores should have been out 2 days ago, yet still, no email.  Poop.

I've decided that rotations where I end up eating lung by myself make me lonely and somewhat miserable.  I hate that feeling.  At least I told myself "no" to the huge, home-made cinnamon rolls and other goodies in the cafeteria....since my mind certainly was trying to entertain the idea.  I really just hate the feeling of "no one would even notice if I didn't return after lunch"...I just feel kind of "there" this week.  I'm not working with the residents this week, so no one really keeps tabs on me.  I basically just sit in a dark room and watch a tech do ultrasounds all day...and sometimes they talk to me (but mostly I end up reading Harry Potter on my iPad because I'm not getting anything out of it). Anyway, not trying to Boo-Hoo or anything.  It's just turning into one of those weeks.


Food:
http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=mdcs&id=493677


I had to force myself to workout, but I did.  I'm gonna hurt too--curse you lunges!
I'm in a funk, but it could be worse.  At least there isn't a stash of cupcakes in my house--they would've been ravaged this evening.  If the worst I could do is a mini dish of ice cream, then good.  Moose Tracks is officially gone--thank goodness.  (James finished it off....I promise my portion was tiny, haha!)


I'm going to go and plan out tomorrow's meals to try and make tomorrow more controlled.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry dude. If it makes you feel better my job is like that. I think it's good to think of the time alone as a good thing. You can read or catch up on netflix on the ipad or really do anything you want. That's what I do anyways. I now go home for lunch and watch 30 Rock. It'll get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave in to ice cream. (Why is there Moose Tracks in my house?? Because James bought it for Me, meaning he planned on eating half without the guilt of it being his, haha)

    ReplyDelete