Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

Well I got my first interview today!  Ashville North Carolina.  Is this where you went on your trip???  I can't remember.

Here's my food.  I'm a bit low on calories though.  I know I will probably have a snack/dessert though. Berries? Cream cheese?  Not sure, but will make sure it is low carb.  Going to walk on the treadmill after dinner.

I'm doing better today.  I think planning out all of my food ahead of time made it less stressful.  I'm going to try to do this more often!  I feel much better about things today.

Hope things get worked out with the loan.  I'm sure the current economy doesn't make it easy to start up stuff in the eyes of the bank, but I know you will make it work!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! So excited for you! Me and Shanetha did stop in Ashville! That's where the Builtmore is. It is so beautiful. I would love to move to NC one day.

    Glad you had a better day!

    ReplyDelete