Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday the 12th

Breakfast: 1 c. special K, 1/2 skim milk, 1 c. raspberries and strawberries

Lunch: Tuna on a hamburger bun, yogurt, apple and cheese

Dinner: Amy's light and lean black bean enchiladas and hummus w/broccoli and carrots (and some leftover chips and salsa, it's all gone though!!! woohoo)

Activity: Spin class!!! (Actually made it this morning) and I will either do Jillian or run this evening. Probably run although I wish it wasn't going to be so hot today.

Went and did 30 really good minutes on the elliptical and then walked 2 and ran 11 and then walked 2. I feel pretty good. My knees are starting to feel like some pressure is building up so maybe I need to start incorporating some yoga in. 

My goal for this week is to get all of my Water in. I'm going to shoot for 80 oz. a day.

(X) (X) (X) (X) (X) = 5 16oz. bottles

Day 1 of the water challenge was successful! I think working out really helps me to get my water in for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment