Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday (My Friday this week!)

My food log Take 3  (Try this, if this doesn't work then you'll have to give me your secret)

Breakfast: Quaker Raisin, Date and Walnut Oatmeal

Lunch: Amy's southwest vegetable soup, apple w/cheese, 2/3 c. special K dry
Dinner: Louie's (Melissa gets back into town tonight so I'm going out with her and then meeting Betsy to celebrate deleting boys out of our phones, haha) I will try to order light and limit myself to 3 drinks tonight. That may sound excessive but tonight is a night of celebration!

Activity: Going to the gym after work before I head to Louie's.

1 comment:

  1. No workie.

    You need to go to your home page and click on "my account" and to see if you have something checked that doesn't let anyone see your stuff. But I think you'd have to share everything (weight, diary, etc) with me if you did uncheck that box, so if you don't want to it is no big deal, really.

    ReplyDelete