Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday

Breakfast: Slept past it

Lunch: Turkey burger and sliced cheese

Dinner: Amy's Light Veggie lasagna


Sorry for not posting yesterday. I got up early and did some yard work and then did a zumba-thon for Susan G. Komen for 2 hours. Man, that was awesome!!! I'm feeling it a little today but it was so much fun that the time just flew by while we were dancing.

I then went and did more yard work to get ready for Betsy and Megan to come over and grill out. We had turkey burgers, grilled sweet potato wedges, grilled asparagus and I made another flourless chocolate cake. We had such a great time! We went and played pool til 2 so I am pretty wiped today but it has been a great weekend.

I got some awesome new clothes on Friday night at the outlet. Mostly stuff for work and to wear to 2 weddings coming up. That's at least how I justified buying the dress (and that I can wear it to work). I will post the picture. You need to come up on a free weekend and we can shop away!!!

To Do List:
1. Laundry
2. Make meal plan for the week
3. Grocery shop
4. Run - not going to get accomplished. I will make it to cycling in the morning!!!! I will force myself!
5. Do dishes
6. Go look at Fall decorations
7. Bank Reconciliation 
8. Take out trash


1 comment:

  1. Love the dress!! Super cute!!

    The Zumbathon sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete