Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 35-Postgrad

Breakfast: Waffles w/jam-2

Snack: Granola bar-2

Snack: Baked lays-3

Dinner: Turkey subway-6
Wheat Thins-3
2 Laughing cows-1

Dinner: WW ice cream bar x 2-6

23/23

Sorry I didn't update all day. I was in Tulsa with family who hates me. The good thing is that I loved the show! Today was not so good for the 8 healthy guidelines. I did not pack a lunch or snacks but my mom saved me with a granola bar so I was able to make it til after the show. We stopped at a gas station and I found baked lays. So I'm gonna count that as a NSV because I was starving and saw like 20 things that I would have liked to scarf down. What's funny is this kind of day used to make me feel good. It's amazing how much the healthy guidelines are a part of my life now.

Way to go on the motivation. You're my hero a lot of these days!

Daily: tracking, 8 hours, NSV, limited sugar/alcohol

4 comments:

  1. I think that is a great NSV! Baked lays are a great choice! When we went to Wicked I was so hungry afterward I opted for a snickers ice cream thing...not a smart choice. I'm sorry the family sucks...I was hoping maybe things with Stacey would be better now since you guys kind of made up the other night, but guess not. I know it's not just Stacey either, but it is nice to have an ally when the rest of the family sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have my mom. We seem to be the 2 that are alienated. I think it's just cause we're the coolest though, haha. So I don't want to bring it up...but this is the last free week, right? Do you have a free day to hang out? We should do something really cool for your last free week if you have some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is the dreaded-last-week-of-summer-ever. Haha. And you two are the coolest!! We should definitely do something! Not sure how this week is going to go yet due to James' schedule and the doggies, but I will get it figured out and we will definitely make so good plans!

    ReplyDelete