Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DAY 37-MANDA

Breakfast: Coffee with 3/4 cup milk and mocha (2)
Lunch: WW cheese rigatoni with veggies (4)
Snack: PB on slice of bread (2), fruit smoothie (2)=10/20
Dinner: Stir fry and brown rice (4)=14/20
Snack: No-Pudge Brownie (3)=17/20
______________________________________
F&V's: 6/5
Dairy: 2.25/2
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 2/2 (in stir fry)
Water:6/6
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yes
Vitamin: yes
Sleep: yes
Tracking: yes
NSV: Not just eating because I am sad that football started and I felt all alone today. I was just having one of those "sad" days, ya know? I started getting dressed to go get some kind of junk food or ice cream, but stopped myself and fixed a beautiful little dinner for myself. :) I bought some "me-size" plates yesterday and I am super excited!! I feel like my dinner is huge tonight using it, and the thought actually crossed my mind, "Wow, I don't know how I'm going to eat all of that," but it is the same portioin of this I always have, lol.


Activity: running (+9AP's)
_______________________________________

I am thinking either tomorrow or Thursday for getting together. What day would be best for you? I was thinking maybe we could go get pedicures or go shopping. Or do you have any other ideas??

6 comments:

  1. I have to look at houses tomorrow. I'm going at 5:30. I only have like 5 to look at it so it should be over pretty quick. you could come with me and then we could shop or I could meet you later. Or thursday works for me too. It's up to you! This is your week so I am game for anything! I heard there is a new yogurt place, haha! And Jacque liked it better than Orange Tree and Lushberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo! New yogurt place?? Yes please!
    I don't mind which evening we do it! If you'd rather wait til Thursday we can or I can come with you to look at houses, either way is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'd love to have input on the houses. I really don't think it would be longer than an hour to look. Then we could shop or get a pedicure after and have frozen yogurt! Anything particular you want to shop for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds great! I don't have anything in particular I want to shop for, it was just an idea that we could always revert to, lol. Where and what time should I meet you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well how about meeting here at the house at like 5 or so? I'm supposed to meet her at a house but she hasn't emailed me the address yet.

    I love the new plates btw! I'm sorry today was a sad day but way to turn it around!

    ReplyDelete