Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 36-Postgrad

Breakfast: Waffles w/jam-2

Lunch: Turkey wrap-2
Oranges-1
Yogurt-2

Snack: Kashi crackers-1 (only ate half the bag)
Laughing cow-1

Dinner: Chicken-4
Asparagus-0
Couscous-4

Dessert: WW ice cream bar-2

Snack: 1 c. apple slices-2
2 laughing cow cheeses-2

23/23

Ugh, Mondays.

So I lost .6 pounds. I'm a little bummed. I need to stop comparing my prior losses with my current ones.

For measurements:
Hips-lost 1 inch
Waist-lost .5 inch
Arm-lost .5 inch

I went to the WW meeting.

Weekly goal: I planned during the week but not the weekend.

So 5(lost weight) + 3(measurements) +5(WW meeting) + 5(eating on plan all week)=18.

Daily: Water, vitamin, protein, oil, dairy, 8 hours, activity(Biggest loser), tracking, NSV (I worked off aggression with activity instead of eating), limited sugar/alcohol. Didn't quite get in my veggies today. I gotta start having a serving w/breakfast. 10 total.

1 comment:

  1. Hey now, it IS a loss!
    You should be proud of yourself! You haven't gained yet (like me) and just because it wasn't much this week doesn't mean much in the long term! Next week will be better, I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete