Friday, August 14, 2009

DAY 40-MANDA

Wow, I can't believe I just typed day 40 up there!
That is great about the Brad conversation! I can't believe that! It makes me happy to know he's not really an ass, lol.

___________________________________________________
WI: lost 0.2 lbs....it's a loss! (+5)
Inches: lost 0.5 inches in bust and hips (+2)
I stayed within my weekly and activity points, so I was OP all week (+5)
I reached my goal of doing cardio 3x this week (+5)
=17points
___________________________________________________
Breakfast: boiled egg (2), english muffin (1), coffee with 3/4 c. milk (2)=5/20
Lunch: 2 oz. light mozzarella (4), 1 cup tomatoes (0), 2 tsp of EVOO and 2 tsp of balsalmic (0) no-pudge (2)=11/20
Snack: 1/2 cup strawberries (0)=11/20
Dinner: 1 fajita, heavy on the veggies (8), 2 tortillas (4), chips and salsa (3)=26/20 (6 APs used)

___________________________________________________
Protein: 2/2
F/V's: 5/5
Water: 6/6
Oils: 2/2
Dairy: 2.75/2
Vitamin: yes
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yes
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV: I split fajitas rather than eating them all myself, lol.
Activity: running (10)

11points
________________________

New goal this week: Workout 4x this week--cardio or strength training.

3 comments:

  1. How do you calculate your activity points? Do you use the slider?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 calories burned= 1 AP when you use a chest strap heart rate monitor. It tracks my calories burned throughout my run and I just convert it after I am done. so today I burned 978 calories, but I just round it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I like it so much--it differs from what the slider/online calculators say and I can't cheat myself with it.

    ReplyDelete