Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 39-Postgrad

Breakfast: 2 waffles w/pb-4

Lunch: WW ravioli-4

Snack: Strawberry birthday cake-no NSV today. I gave in and ate cake. I felt the pressure to be social. Dang it. It wasn't a normal size piece though so I'm gonna count it as 10.

Dinner: shrimp-3
Frozen veggies-1
pudding-1

Snack: 2 laughing cows-2

25/23 (2 activity points used)

I WAS APPROVED!!!

Daily: water, vitamin, dairy, protein, tracking, activity(5 activity points for BL). Not a fantastic day but I'll take it. Could have been worse. 6 for today.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have you made the offer yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just waiting on her to tell me where to meet her and then we'll make the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am SO, SO, SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete