Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cool Wednesday

Breakfast: Toast w/butter (3), peach chobani (3), 1 c. strawberries

Lunch: Irma's black bean burger w/fries (?)

Dinner: Greek burgers (7)(no turkey apparently there was a recall on ground turkey), zucchini fries (4), corn on the cob(2)

Dessert: cupcake(?) and skim milk (2)


No work today. I'm going to a small business workshop then to lunch w/business partner, then to banks for more financing begging and then my parents are coming into town and I'm cooking them dinner.

Busy but hopefully productive day.

This weather is gorgeous though!!!

Best of luck studying and rest that smart head of yours!!!!

Today was pretty productive. The new business workshop was good. Lunch at Irma's was delicious. The bank I went to seems promising at least for now then I got my oil changed, bought groceries and then cooked for the parents. They just now left (9:20). I'm beat. I think I'll take a break from exercise today. I just feel exhausted. I'm going to clean the kitchen and get into bed and read. I need to rest up because tomorrow is work and then eating with the entire Perkins family. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment