Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday

  • Breakfast:  acorn squash with butter, iced coffee=  21.15NC (20.23)
  • Lunch: Ghengis Grill
  • Snack:  tomatoes
  • Dinner: 2 soft tacos, 100 calorie wholly guacamole, 1 handful of chips, 2 stuffed jalapenos
  • Snack:  apple with 1tbs sun-butter
  • Water: XXXX XXXX

  • Running Totals: 21.15NC/20.23 veggie/232 cal/2.74 protein/3.4 fiber








Well, not such a good day. This evening, I looked at my registration stuff for my board exams, and realized I'd had a stroke or something....  My test isn't next Thursday like I'd been thinking/planning on....it's THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!  Great Amanda, really great.  At least I didn't no-show to a $1500 test.  But damn.   I feel dumb.  And I really want a cupcake or something really terrible for me now.  But, I'm not going to.  I have some "no sugar added" ice cream waiting for me in the freezer (and I will make James dish me a mindful amount).  I have apples and peanut butter.  I'm set.  I'm proud of myself, but I won't be working out  tonight.  I just feel like tonight is my last full night to cram.  I'll study more tomorrow, but tomorrow evening I will be taking off to rest my brain.  I know I'll be fine on the test, but it really stresses me out when I do stuff like this.


2 comments:

  1. Dude...I would probably be drinking right now. That is totally stressful!!! I'm proud of you for not emotionally eating and for having healthy alternatives there. You'll be great!!! Let me know if I can do anything.

    Also, here's a thumbs up to James. Some guys are not supportive of healthy lifestyles at all. You guys are such a great pair and work hard and being healthy. I can't wait til your parents...And that's probably not what you want to be thinking about right now...so I'm sending out some good study vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Dude!! That means a lot, it really does.

    ReplyDelete