Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Winds-day (and rain too!)

I don't know about OKC, but we have been enjoying storms all night long, as well as this morning.  It is so cool I'm wearing scrub pants this morning--so glad that the 115 degree temps are gone for the year!

  • Breakfast:  special K protein plus, blueberries, almond slivers, almond milk, iced coffee
  • Lunch:  low carb mac and cheese, apple, sun-butter
  • Dinner:  I'm eating at my in-law's, so who knows. 
  • Snack:
  • Fitness:  walking hills on the treadmill for 30mins = -350 

I just read a status on facebook and thought I would share:

Ashley Russell-Drake: my diet has officialy started... Hope it goes good.
Faith D. Mahoney:  What are you doing?
Ashley Russell-Drake:  Only water and those healthy frozen meals twice a day and working out. We are having a weight loss challenge at work for 6 weeks.
When will people realize that doing stuff like this is unhealthy??  I just want to shake her and ask what is wrong with her.  A few months ago all she could talk about was doing the hCG diet and only eating 500calories a day (hmm, wonder why you lose weight on that one?).  I mean sure, we've all cut calories, but these extreme ideas are what really bother me.  Good luck keeping that up for 6 weeks. 

 

    1 comment:

    1. See I think the way people think is all screwed up now. She's just hurting herself. I am starting to have this entirely new outlook on food.

      I have a friend in Tulsa who is doing the hCG diet. Crazy!!! She lost 5 pounds in like 6 days. You know that's going to come right back after she stops that.

      ReplyDelete