Friday, August 12, 2011

Thursday

Food: Good & Bad. What can I say? Eating out is a problem for me. Breakfast & lunch were good. I did order my tacos w/corn tortillas and only ate 1 each instead of the 2 per taco they gave me. I didn't eat everything on my plate so that was good.

Amanda and JP left at like 10. I have been here at the computer ever since re-doing our financials to our business plan so I can send them off tomorrow to be looked at and so the bank can have a copy.

I think I need a vacation. I know starting a business is hard work and for the most part I really like it but I just wish there was enough time in the day to do my regular job, exercise, cook dinner, hang out with friends and enough time left to really work on the truck as much as I'd like. Eventually I'm sure I'll get the time management thing down. Is this a sign I need a mortar board again? Maybe I do! I just know that exercise has gone down the tubes these last 2 days and I don't feel as good about myself. I have to remember that exercising and eating right are the two things that are going to give me the energy to keep up a crazy schedule.

I hope the test went well! and I hope you had some really awesome pizza tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment