Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted anything. It's been chaos around here. Yesterday we had to evacuate our house due to wildfires being a few blocks away and I ended up taking the dogs and going to mom and dads. It was crazy! We seriously thought we might lose our house and stuffed everything we could into our two cars. Well now everything is a mess and today has been spent sleeping and starting to get this back in order. My computer is somewhere in a laundry basket, so I'll get it set up and be back around tomorrow. Staying at my moms was bad too because she is testing out cake pop recipes. So of course, I volunteered my services as food critic. I'm a fan of cake pops! And I haven't exercised at all either. Needless to say my tummy hurts and I feel like crap right now, haha. When will we ever learn that crappy food makes us feel crappy too??

We've now been paranoid because it smells like smoke so bad at our house and it is basically raining ash. We just got back from driving around and the nearest fire seems to be about a mile away. Hopefully they get it under control soon. At least most of the trees and grass surrounding our neighborhood are already burnt up so there isn't much left to fuel a fire.

Your meals look amazing dude! Yummy and artistic!
I think the wii thing sounds like a good idea

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that is so scary!!! I hope everything is better today. If you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete