Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday

Breakfast: Apple cinammon bar

Lunch: Went to Cafe 501. Had tomato soup and half of a salad w/pumpkin seeds, walnuts and lemon dressing

Dinner: ????

Activity: none- going to a double feature w/Megan, Betsy and Shanetha

So I didn't end up working out last night or Wednesday. I feel like every time I set a goal that's when I end up not working out. It's like I put too much pressure on myself which sounds weird I know but I think it's true. Wednesday we didn't get done with our Skookum meeting til 9:45 and my gym closes at 10 so that was a no-go. Then last night I went out with Sarah and we were done at 8 but Shanetha texted and I asked if I wanted to come over and watch Grey's with her so I did. I would rather see them any day than work out which I know is human nature but I just have a hard time saying no to friends for exercise. I don't think I want to change that about myself either. I just have to be focused on days that I am by myself. And maybe I should plan and if I know I'm going out with someone that night I will do my best to workout that morning. I need to figure out a plan for this.

The good news of the day is I went and registered for the 5k tomorrow and got my t-shirt and number. I will be running starting at 8 so I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment