Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday

Today's been pretty good.  Got to come home early and take a nap, which is always good.  Did you get the day off since banks are closed??  I hope so!

Just get back on track, you can do it.  I think looking at the "fitness" section on Pinterest has really helped me this week to stay motivated.  Except when I ate 4 muffins last night....I kinda of binged on them, but at least they were sort of healthy apple/raisin/cinnamon muffins.  Probably had a little bit of fiber, right?  Anyway, I keep imagining how fit I want to be after browsing Pinterest and it really helps my will power and motivation.

Breakfast:  blackberries, turkey bacon, coffee with half and half.
Lunch: meatloaf and acorn squash
Dinner: spaghetti with homemade sauce
Snack:  tortilla with PB
Activity: Insanity Pure Cardio (I'm gonna die)
Water:  (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) () () (), (X)1 coffee (X)tea?


_______________________________________________________________
I've got variants of these guys in between each bush.
My new pretty. 
My front door minus pumpkins (I'm too lazy to retake it, haha)

_____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment