Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday

Breakfast: carrot cake cupcake (leftover from last night. It counts as carb loading, right?)

The race was great! So many people. I think they said 11,000. We started at 8:30 and I was done by 9:05 so not too bad. Some of the hillier parts I walked but I was okay with how it turned out. Definitely want to improve and do another one!

Now I have to get all my chores done so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend. Courtney is having another taste testing tomorrow at my house and I'm staying the night in Stillwater after Brad's wedding because my parents want to take me out for my birthday tomorrow so Busy weekend! I need to get my house in order before Courtney can cook though.

To Do:
1. Laundry
2. Clean Kitchen/Do Dishes
3. Weedeat/edge yard
4. Clean floors
5. Reconcile checkbook
6. Buy kitchen cart and assemble

No comments:

Post a Comment