Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday for the Win

So I'm having another lazy day today.  My preceptor is golfing today.  I'm trying really hard to enjoy the free time and not get bored to tears, haha, but it is honestly hard for me.  So, I am focusing on being fit and healthy!  I keep telling James I need a hobby, but I just realized this morning that working out and being fit could be my hobby.  Exploring new foods and trying new things could be my free time.  That was kind of an Ah-Ha moment I think.

Also so you know, you can go to "My Diet" on the right sided menu of Fat Secret to change your RDI to your calculated calories.
____________________________________________________________
Breakfast:  ham and cheese quesadilla, coffee with half and half
Lunch:  4 mini chicken drumettes, 2/3c. blackberries
Dinner:  Gehngis grill with Lauren
Snack: fro-yo
Water: (X) (X) (X) () () () () ()
Activity:  Cardio Recovery (-400)
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment