Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday!

CONGRATS on your first 5k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an accomplishment!  So proud of you dude!
Can't wait to hear all about it!


I'm feeling rather guilty about last night.  I feel like I do really well during the week and then blow it on the weekends with my eating.  Nothing to do but get back on track for the rest of the weekend I suppose (even though it's my dad's birthday this weekend and there will be cake tomorrow).

Speaking of birthdays, your present should be arriving around Tuesday of next week!  I just had it shipped to your house, hope that's ok.  Can't wait for you to get it, I think you're really gonna like it!  It's nothing fancy since I'm on such a budget right now, but it's pretty cool.

I didn't get the second workout in yesterday either, so I will do it today since today is usually a rest day.  I think  it works out better for me to just take a rest day whenever I need it rather than having it scheduled only to Saturday.

Breakfast: coffee with half and half
Lunch: ham and cheese quesadilla
Snack: apple with PB
Dinner: steak, fresh green beans
Dessert: acorn squash with butter, cinnamon and splenda (tastes like pie!)
Snack:  icelandic yogurt with blackberries
Activity: Insanity Pure cardio + Cardio abs (-750)
Water:  (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) x x
Calories: 1367 (96%); deficit of 813 cals

1 comment:

  1. I think picking the rest day when you need it is a great thing!

    Thanks in advance for the gift dude!!! You didn't need to get me anything though! I'm sure I'll love it.

    I hope you have a great weekend! Tell your dad Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete