Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/5/12

I had almost an entire day off!!! I was able to take down all my Christmas decorations and get everything put into the shed. My garage is looking so good! Now I just need to get some peg board so I can hang my tools and garden stuff up.

I did zumba at the Y last night (saw Tera there) and the instructor always incorporates some weights so not only did it already hurt to walk from Jillian I had extra pain this morning. So much pain in fact that it hurt to move in bed. However I am taking a break tomorrow so I made myself go to zumba tonight. It was a little painful in spots but I feel better and am glad I went. In other news the groupon today was for my zumba studio. Usually I pay $60 for a 10 class pass but right now the 10 pass is only $15. Heck yeah! That was a great email to wake up to.

I am feeling really good about this week. I have worked out everyday from Saturday til today. I've been doing decent on my food. Trying to make healthier decisions but not tracking every little thing. So far the scale is down 2.5 pounds from Sunday but we'll see what it says on Sunday. My weight tends to fluctuate during the week quite a lot.

Hope you're feeling better today. Tomorrow's Friday (last day at HT forever!) get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment