Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 22-postgrad

Breakfast: eggs w/veggies and cheese-2
English muffin-1
Cantalope-1

Lunch: Turkey wrap w/tomato-3
WW yogurt-1
Apple-1

Dinner: Frozen veggies-2
WW ravioli-5

Bagel w/WW cream cheese-4
Popcorn-1
1 tbsp pb-2( I have to buy some snacks. Please don't judge me for this. )

23/23

Weigh-in today. I'm scared but I didn't step on the scale yesterday or today so I guess it will be surprise when I go to the meeting.


WI: I maintained.

I'm glad to have maintained this week. 9 pounds in 3 weeks. I can't be upset about that. I have to try and fit in exercise though. That and make sure to eat all my points everyday. I used to eat whatever I wanted as long as the points fit in the day. Now, I eat a lot of fruits and veggies which is great but I may not be as satisfied as I have been in the past and I think that's making a difference. I'll do my measurements after the Bachelorette! She better pick Ed...or Reid. I heard he's coming back. I would marry either of them.

Inches lost: Hips-1.5
Bust-.5
Arm-.5
Thigh-1

I had no goal so (0). Went to a WW meeting (5). Was on plan all week (5). Maintained (3). Lost inches(3). So 16 for me.

Daily: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, lean protein, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol. 7 again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll be great!
    :) I'll be thinking about ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how was the movie?
    Did Stacy ever call?

    ReplyDelete